Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Do I have a right to be upset?

Okay so im going to try and keep this short cuz it could go on for days.I have just recently been diagnosed with Mono,a kidney infection,strep and a sinus infection.I am so sick I can barely move from my bed to the kitchen to get water with out throwing up or passing out.My whole body hurts and I basically feel like i have been hit by a train.So anyways 4 of july is coming up and I had this whole impression that we were going to go with a few friends and watch fireworks somewhere and just be laid back and have fun.Then all of a sudden knowing i cant go my bf has decided that he wants to go to another state to light of his own fireworks and get drunk with some freinds he knows out there.And he keeps asking me well why can you go?????? I guess im upset because I sorta need someone to take care of me while im in the worst stages of this and he is just leaving to go get drunk and do stupid stuff.???

No comments:

Post a Comment