Sunday, July 17, 2011

My friend hates me because I didn't turn out to be how she expected?

I was always quiet, but had the feeling that it was serving a noble purpose. Today, I let it out and I now know that I was repressing it. It was my dark side. I tried to be positive and everyone's little good boy, but I have no respect for anyone. I now have dishonored everyone's morals, though it was heading that way with them anyway. They were talking about if you sleep with someone before marriage, then you have no respect for yourself. Oh yeah, I had to. I pulled out the most obvious card, rape. Then my best friend came up to me and started telling me she hates me, because I was captain obvious. Then she said to go talk to a rapist, that offended me, because the guy she was talking about was not a rapist. She said she didn't care to actually listen to the story. I asked why she didn't tell me to stop. She gave me that she was going to say she was lost, but when I explain things, I am more confusing! She said that I was a know-it-all, but I disagreed and had her see my way. She called me cruel, dark, evil, immoral and so much worse. I told her that I once said that I wasn't, but she thought I exaggerated! I never lie to her or anything, yet she thought THAT. HER best friend is HORRIBLE, someone that hates me and I hate back. She is a thief, but I never gave a crap about the small things she took from me. She is the one that opened the virgin discussion, and the one that told my best friend about my rape comment. She turned her against me! She was a bigger crook than I first thought, she took my friend when she ALREADY had her!!! I told my friend that I knew that she would have eventually torn apart from me. It always happens, in various ways, but its basically all the same. So I thanked the one that hates me for being apart of fate. She didn't understand, but I told her that she wouldn't be able to see it the way I did. She took off with my friend after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment