Monday, July 18, 2011

Wazzzuuuppp?????????

ok. this might be a pretty complicated question but ill try hard to make it simple. i was diagnosed with borderline personality..a year ago.. n on vacation in florida i experienced a horrible , wicked really bad mood swing.. it was the worst ive had. ive been crying a lot lately. but those two days of vacation i was so out of it .. out of control. i hit my family in a public park.. theme park. i screaed and i swore. it was really bad. all i remember is i got in a fight with my mother. then i lost my temper and my attitude and i went from childish. it was crazy. cuz we were waiting in line for some show. and i freaked out during the fight started running for the exit.. then it just started out. like that the rest of the day i was alone. n the next day i felt horrible cuz i also threw things. ruped something. and i tried to make myself throw up. i wanted to die. but sometimes i find im bi-polar as well. help

No comments:

Post a Comment