Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Why are so called angels always the answer to life problems.?

like millions of others i have personal problems that make life just a big dollop of misery. I wont go into that but i have searcched for answers and the only thing anyone can come up with is get the help of amgels. You see i believe my life was stollen (call it energy if you like) and now im what some call low/misserable. I have really had enough becasue all the doors are closed in life except to the so called angels. Oh by the way i do not believe in any god, godess, angel or demon. I believe in myself. But that in itself seems to be the problem. I have no faith as i believe fath is just another word like Hope. Its empty. It basically says (in my view) trust that the solution will come etc. The only solution here is most definitely money. And the world has made it wuite clear that i will never have any of that. Instead i get the option to have faith. Like patience the end result is always nil. I know ive experienced it all. I was the guy who worked double hard to attain some modicum of success in life but when i started to succeed, everything went wrong. I started thinking of ways to protect myself from people. As i had always been a giver, i made people laf and was alwaysconfident and postitive. After 35 years hard work to end with nothing and a whole lot less i began scrutinizing everything. Government, officials, big business etc care only for themselves. People are all subject to them so are of a certain type. ie were all just getting along which in my view is a farse. Were made to compete agaoinst each other and out of that one is either honoured or dishonoured. braqnded a winner or looser. They say dont judge but im constantly being judged, i wasnt good enough so now im on the scrap pile. The world has done with me now ive slaved away from them. Ive been tyranised threatened and bullied all of my life. (i dont mean beat up here, i mean FORCED to slave away for nothing and now those same people, the bullies knock on my door wanting to help me? By the way theyre called mental health. Noone alive knows me as i do within or without, even those that wrote the psycological books etc, im not in any book yet they know me, or so they think. Whose making the judgement there? Both my parents died within the past 2-3 years and because of the harassment ive recceive from officials i havent even mourned my parents passing. In short life to me is now diabolical. As for people well i cross the road if someones coming my way, not because im ashamed that i dont take care of myself but because i WILL NOT joint the masses with their acceptance of what is. Every part of life in my view is corrupted by those who hold and keep all the money and power to themselves to make sure people are reliant for a crust. Il admit the only thing i care about in this world now is money and i want that just so i can buy a house in the middle of nowhere away from everyone. Il give an example of the corruption: that guy/me who wants to live his life out alone cannot, why? well because they have a phrase/wordes of wisdom if you wish: Even if One Sheep Goes missing I will leave the flock to go find him. THAT IS CLEARLY THEFT. THEFT OF ME. No i cant afford the house so am reliant on the evil b****** that write the books for our benefit and their profit. The great teachers who can only teach ASK AN ANGEL. There are no fricketing angels. I know ive experienced the lack thereof. To turn to an entity noone as ever seen is further insulting my inteligence. Perhaps santa clause will bring me a new house next year. Its a consciousness usurping tool in order to make me just like 90% of people, unconscious automatic workers. Its their answer to everything, work? Ime being hounded bu mental health people because one day i was close to tears as i was being forced to work for them. My mentalality is, as been and always will be totaly and utterly private. Im not open, i cannot open up to a world that leaves millions starving and homeless. But of course they are starving so theres always an answer to people like me. Think yourself lucky. What crap. Should i think myself lucky that i worked 35 years for nothing then some kid twins turn up with bad hair cuts and earn more than i every did in my life (JEDWOOD). Theres millions more exaples but that one is probably the most laughable.? It clearly shows that im dealing evil self servuing maggots. Yet people go along with it. everybody take a month off work, even the banks and profiteers and sort these problems instead of ptting half starved kids on tv to make us feel sorry, compassionate. They that hold all the money for their own good dont care why should i. EXACTLY, these people are melting the ice caps and selling polar bears for �2 per month in exchange for a few pictures and a letter, dont you worry theres profit in it for them. to end when moses asked egypt to let his people go he didnt, here we still are slaves. Im not looking for answers here i know there are none. Oppinions If UWILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment