Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mood swings and lack of social interaction?

Hey from the title you probably already know what to excpect, i'm in my mid teens and since I could remember I've been easily hurt (emotionally) and as a result I avoid most social situations, or try to act like I'm not there when I am there, I'm scared I'll look or do stupid things as when something like that happens i think about it Alot which which ***** me up, also I suffer from mood swings, I feel like sometimes I can be totally happy and care free and sincere, And then before I know it I'm a sarcastic depressed pessimistic person, there's been mornings where I woke up and feel ok and then my thought patterns go 180 degrees, I listen to music, makes me feel good sometimes, and then in just a sad mess, sometime I lock my door and stare at the celing in mental pain, as of last Christmas I took up guitar, but recently I just feel like it's another problem, but maybe in a few hours I'll pick it up and play with happiness.... Who knows, I already know I have OCD (definietly) but I'm self diagnosed as I lack the actual confidence to face a psycologist. So people what are your thoughts feelings reccomendations etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment