Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How do I know if I can be a Christian and also am I a true Christian?

I want to be a Christian and follow Jesus because I love the idea of beautifully good morals and loving God and others. Why do I still sin sometimes and feel sad and bad about it. Usually I commit sins like I argue with my parents (dishonor my mother and father) or tell fibs/lies to protect others feelings. I don't know why I argue with them and I love my parents a lot and feel bad about it. We will fight and argue but then we make up and everything's is fine for a while until it happens again. Can I still be a Christian and go to church if I am still sinning? Also if I can't stand the idea of sinning then why am I still dis-honoring my parents. I feel like I have no control at times. I love my parents deeply and will miss them and mourn extremely when they pass away. I'm so confused I just don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment